Oldfield Primary & Nursery-Achieving for every child.
We aim to:
- provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment conducive to effective learning;
- ensure that all our teaching and learning opportunities are based on high expectations of the whole school community;
- provide equal opportunities for all children to enjoy the whole school curriculum and ensure that they achieve their full potential;
- promote positive self-esteem, self-discipline, respect and tolerance;
- create opportunities for children to develop personal interests and widen their field of knowledge and understanding;
- provide children with an education appropriate to the world beyond school;
- value and support the part families and the community can play in the children’s education and in the life of the school;
- involve the school in the life of the wider community and, in so doing, nurture a caring attitude and respect for others and the environment.